November 16, 1976 in Amarillo, Texas.
Currently lives in Decatur, Texas.
Joined the PRCA in 1996.
Team Roping (partners with Rich Skelton)
Total Career Earnings:
$197,400 won in 2005.
11-time qualifier for the Wrangler NFR (for Tie-Down 1999-2006, Team Roping 1998, 2003-2006)
Won the most money over Cowboy Christmas in 2006.
Became youngest cowboy to cross $2 million in earnings.
Won World Titles in the All-Around in 2002, 2003, and 2004 (first to win consecutive titles since Joe Beaver in 95-96).
Qualified for National Final Steer Roping (NFSR) 10-times (1997-2006).
First cowboy to qualify for the NFR in 4 different events (tie-down, steer roping, header, heeler).
National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association Southwest Region tie-down roping champion (1997, 1998).
Selected Rodeos Won:
- Lewiston Roundup - 2006, 2005 (Team and Tie-Down)
- Ellensburg Rodeo - 2006
- World's Oldest Rodeo - 2006
- Deadwood Days of '76 Rodeo - 2006
- Will Rogers Stampede - 2006, 2005
- Sundowner Stampede PRCA Rodeo (Twice)
- Tour Round at Rodeo Austin - 2004
- Beef Empire Days Rodeo (3 times)
- Reno Rodeo (3 times)
- Guymon Pioneer Days Rodeo (3 times)
- Caldwell Night Rodeo (2003)
- Days of '47 Rodeo - 2006, 2000
- Clovis Rodeo - 2000
- Grand National Rodeo - 1999
- American Royal Rodeo - 1999
- RodeoHouston - 2005
- Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo - 2002
- Junction Twist Off Pro Rodeo (Multiple years)
- and many more!
Brazile graduated with an associate's degree from Vernon Regional Junior College.
Trevor's horse Texaco placed second for the 2004 PRCA and AQHA Horse of the Year. Trevor also owns the 2002 AQHA Tie-Down Horse of the Year, Tweeter, and the 2-time Heading Horse of the Year, Calhoon. His horses, Rock and Buddy also finished second in previous AQHA Horse of the Year contests.
If you are looking for the epitome of the modern cowboy then look no further than Trevor Brazile. Brazile's face is fast becoming one of the most recognized in rodeo thanks to several magazine and television appearances featuring this talented cowboy. The fame is well deserved as this multi-event competitor is true cowboy through and thorough.
(All information courtesy PRCA).